• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 1
    • Milkbone Blues Band
Re: NAS-T
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2021, 08:08:33 AM »
The last of the pieces for the headers will be here tomorrow.  I replaced the freeze, (block expansion) plugs on the 348 and located a new starter from my stash of parts.  We dropped off the 700R4 at the transmission shop last Tuesday to have it freshened up and have reverse repaired.

The new starter is  for the smaller 153 tooth flywheel, so I ordered a brand new one and a full set of mounts for the front and rear mounts for the engine.

The parts are starting to stack up!!  I'm gonna' hafta' start putting stuff together or I'll be moving out into the yard to find a place to work on stuff!! 
Never use a minor caliber bullet on a major caliber adversary!!

Offline Blackwater

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Milkbone Blues Band
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2021, 06:47:32 PM »
I got the 700 back on Wednesday!  The starter I found is for a 153 tooth flywheel and it won't bolt up on the 348.  I ordered a flywheel to go with that starter and I'll swap it and the starter for the one I have on the 350/350 project I'm putting together to sell.  The 350 has the bigger flywheel and starter on it and that will work on the 348.

Got motor mounts to go with the engine brackets so's I can have the engine/trans mounted on rubber.  The collectors for the headers came in too.

Gonna hafta' start building pretty soon!!  I'm running out of places to put stuff!!

Offline Blackwater

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Milkbone Blues Band
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2021, 08:53:58 PM »
Started to stretch the frame on the T and found the rails have been patched too many times already.  I ordered a new spring perch, a steering box bracket, and front cross member.  I bought a stick of 2"X3" rectangular tubing locally and I'll replace the frame rails with new longer ones when the crossmember and spring perch get here.

I found a dual quad intake manifold for the 348 for a good price on Craigslist and it arrived today.  Didn't really need it, but I wanted it, so that's all that needs to be said.  I started on the headers too.  I'll put up some pics when I get 'em downloaded.

I finally got the front spindles pulled and sent to Speedway to be machined for the disc brake kit.

Lots going on, but I can't seem to get this foot healed up so's i can get back to really doing stuff!!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 06:52:12 AM by Blackwater »

Offline Blackwater

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Milkbone Blues Band
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2021, 08:12:30 PM »
Got the spring perch and steering bracket, along with a section of round tubing for the front crossmember last night.  UPS runs here 'til 9:00 pm!!

Ordered it last Friday and it's here already!!

Ron Pope Motorsports
EZ T Bucket in Kodak, TN

I added them to the list in the Vendors thread!!

Offline Blackwater

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Milkbone Blues Band
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2021, 09:31:23 AM »
I’m trying to get a bunch done before I go to have more surgery on my foot next Thursday, the 17th.
Jeff 73 Came over yesterday to help, so we chopped the rear kick up portion off of the old frame and welded up the new front frame rails and crossmember and welded the kick up to the new rails. I spent a lot of extra time squaring and leveling the pieces, too much time, considering that I had it really right almost from jump.  The old kick up was not square or level to begin with, but after a lot of massaging, we got it squared up nicely.  Jeff cut the old suspension brackets for the rear end off and the kick up while I drilled and hole sawed the front ends of the new rails to accept the new front crossmember. It’s all firmly tacked together and back on the jack stands.

The new spindles will be here Monday and I can assemble the entire front end all the way to the tires. I’m going out to the shop today to finish welding the frame up and start getting the rear end housing ready to hang.  I’m replacing EVERYTHING in the rear suspension, so starting over on that is the next priority there.

If I can stay at it, I may have it rolling before I go to the hospital!

I’ll try to catch up on pics tonight or tomorrow.  My phone and my computer ain’t co-operating right now.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 04:34:00 PM by Blackwater »

Offline Blackwater

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Milkbone Blues Band
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2021, 07:45:08 PM »
 So! The new spindles arrived, but no kingpins or bearings or small parts.  I ordered a complete new kingpin set which is supposed to be here tomorrow. Now I have to find someone to ream the bushings before I can install the disc brakes.

We finished welding up the new front frame rails and Jeff73 got all of the suspension brackets cut out, trued up, and cleaned up. I had to relocate the rear radius rod mounts on the frame because I’m using different radius rods and a bigger rear end housing. The ‘61 Oldsmobile is considerably larger than the GM 10 bolt. I had to cut the axle brackets for the radius rods off of another 10 bolt rear end that was junk.  We used the same rear frame mounts, just moved ‘em forward a little.  I’ll open up the axle brackets to fit the larger tubes. I have new coil over mounts for the housing. I pre-assembled them and we removed the track bar bracket from the 10 bolt to be welded to the Olds.  I’m going to try to get the rear axle housing ready to hang tomorrow.

I bought a new 3” drop spring perch for the front axle.  We lowered the front of the frame rails to compensate. It gives the frame a sweet looking rake. New, (different) front radius rod mounts for the frame ends.  More substantial and WAAAYY better looking.

I’m scheduled for more surgery on my foot for Thursday morning, so I may not get to work on it much for a while after the surgery.  I’ll find someone to do those kingpins, ( don’t have a reamer for them) and have that done while I am laid up.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 07:34:10 AM by Blackwater »

Offline Blackwater

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Milkbone Blues Band
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2021, 07:24:43 PM »
Got the disc brakes and steering all done today. Went to town to pick up the rest of the bolts I needed and some lug nuts and different spring U bolts, (Me and the spring shop guy miscommunicated on the dimensions).

Jeff chauffeured me around and did most of the leg work ‘cause I’m nursing the bad foot and I ain’t supposed to be putting any weight on it.  We got back to the shop and started dragging boxes of parts out to assemble the disc brakes and steering. I modified the spindle arms to clear the rotors while Jeff drilled the lower bolt holes in the spindles to take the bigger bolts that were needed to attach the arms.  I also cut down the front bolt bosses to allow for the caliper brackets. We drilled the lower holes in the brackets for the steering arm bolts and installed the new spring bolts. After several trial fits and a little sanding, the steering arms now clear the back side of the rotors and everything rolls nicely. If I do this again, I'll have a bevel turned on the back side of the rotors instead of taking material off of the spindle arms.

We then assembled the rotors, bearings, and seals and installed 'em on the car. The kit supplies all the bearings, seals, and hardware but some of the bolts had to be replaced with larger ones because my old parts used larger bolts.  If you buy one of these kits, be sure to get all; the related pieces or be prepared to make some changes!!  Otherwise, it all lines up great and goes together easily.  One of the calipers had the outside O rings improperly installed, so I had to pull it back off and fix that issue. Took half an hour to get the O rings fitted correctly.

Anyway, I got it all set up, with some big help from Jeff and we went to install the wheels. The damned lug nuts were JUNK!! Not inexpensive, mind you! They were just CRAP!!  We sorted through the whole set to find ten that would hold. The threads were terrible and just wouldn’t hold. I’ll buy good ones before we roll it out, but these will do to set everything up and roll it around the shop. I'm replacing the clevises on the front of the radius rods with new heim joints. It'll require drilling the batwing brackets on the front axle out to 5/8". The heim joints arrived about half an hour ago, so I'll install them in the morning.

Pics!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 05:28:10 AM by Blackwater »

Offline Blackwater

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Milkbone Blues Band
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2021, 05:39:56 PM »
I went back and installed the late arriving heim joints today.  The threaded shanks are shorter than the ones on the old clevises. Not a problem on the bottom joints because they are plenty long to work there. The change in spring height and the rake in the frame made it necessary to lengthen the top tubes a little. I took grade eight fine thread nuts and welded one each to the top tubes, using the old clevises as guides to keep the threads aligned. One of ‘em worked well with little difficulty removing the clevis and running a tap down the tube to clean up the threads. The other one locked up tighter than hell!! I had to get my son to come out and unscrew it ‘cause I’m not supposed to be on my foot and so I couldn’t use the pipe wrench and cheater pipe it took to get it out!!  The shank had galled and it shed threads as it came out. The threads in the nut and tube cleaned up fine with the tap and there was no more damage.

The new stuff makes the suspension much safer and allows it all to move more freely.  Looks a lot better too!!

NOTE:  I've flipped that last picture every way i can and it still comes out upside down!! :P
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 08:22:08 AM by Blackwater »

Offline Blackwater

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Milkbone Blues Band
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2021, 05:56:33 PM »
I got a text in reference to a piece I have on Craigslist today while I was out chasing parts and hardware.  I’d broken the defuser on the little MiG welder and I needed to get one of my cordless drill motors repaired.

I took the wife with me so’s we could get breakfast while we were out.

This guy pestered me, haggling on price, wanting me to deliver, trying to lowball me before finally agreeing on a price and saying he’d come this afternoon.

I went out to the shop when I got home and repaired the welder. Then I set in on getting the Olds rear end ready to hang.  I was welding the ladder bar brackets on when I broke the MiG gun yesterday, so I went back to finish that up and moved on to the shock mounts and the track bar bracket. When all of that was done, I drilled out the ladder bar brackets for 5/8” heim joints and pulled the old joints and clevises and replaced them with new ones.

I lack drilling the backing plates and axle flanges and assembling the whole shebang!!  I may have to drill new holes in the front ladder bar brackets to compensate for the rake in the frame and I’m going to add some braces between the tubes on the ladder bars to strengthen them, but we may have a rolling chassis by first of the week!!

ANYHOW! The dipstick that pestered me all morning never showed up!!  Go figure!!

« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 06:09:57 PM by Blackwater »

Offline Blackwater

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Milkbone Blues Band
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2021, 04:55:50 PM »
Got started early this morning with a trip to the hardware store.  I needed some abrasive wheels and a piece of flat steel strap.  I plated the rear shock/spring mounts and we set the rear axle on the floor jack for a first trial fit. As it sits, I’m not real happy with the rake in the frame, but I think I will probably notch the frame and steal another couple of inches at the back.

I decided that I want to set the height with the tires on the axle. That way, there will be less chance of surprises. SO!! I began setting up the axle studs and rotors. I drilled and threaded the axle flanges, relieved the area on the back side of the flanges to clear the jam nuts that lock the wheel studs, and drilled the holes in the rotors to fit those big drive studs. When I went to check the studs in the wheels, I discovered that the previous owner had over tightened the lugs, (probably repeatedly) and had distorted the holes in the wheels. I fixed the first one and I’ll do the other one tomorrow .

Gotta cap the ends of the shock perches and cut, form, and weld on the upper shock brackets tomorrow and bend and shorten the rear track locator bar.  I’ll probably raise the front attaching holes for the ladder bars about an inch too.

I have a few pics.  I’ll add some more detailed shots later.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 05:14:33 PM by Blackwater »

Offline Blackwater

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Milkbone Blues Band
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2021, 12:51:38 PM »
I got an early start this morning..  First, I finished the second axle for the Olds rear end and mounted the wheel on it..  Needed it  done so I could level up the rear end and finish the upper shock mounts on the frame. It all leveled up nicely and I got the shock brackets centered up and welded them on. I replaced the rh heim joint in the track locator. It wouldn’t screw in further, so I figured it was bad.  Turns out, the tubing wasn’t threaded deep enough and I had to pull it and run a tap in to finish the threads. I’m glad it wasn’t the left handed end!!

I relocated the frame bracket for the track bar and I’ll remake it later with a bend in it to clear the differential.

ANYHOW! It rolls and bounces and it’s ready to have the engine and transmission set in to figure out the engine mounts and crossmember.!!

Pics!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 01:38:26 PM by Blackwater »

Offline Blackwater

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Milkbone Blues Band
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2021, 02:49:45 PM »
I started to take the day off, but Jeff73 came over and we started straightening up the shop.  We didn’t get far before getting sidetracked.  We pulled down his tubing bender and formed the track locator bar to clear the top of the differential housing.  First time we ever used it and it did the job perfectly!! 

Next, we got the 348 off of the stand and bolted the transmission to it, picked it all up and set it in the frame.  I need to fab up motor supports and figure out a transmission crossmember..  It was a little tricky getting it all set in, but I think it’ll look great and work better when we get done with it!!

This was the first opportunity to roll the chassis around. It's smooth and easy to roll, even with the engine and transmission sitting on the frame, it moves almost effortlessly. Gave us a chance to figure the rear end gear ratio!  In all the time that I've had that differential, I've never bothered to check the ratio.  It's a 3.23:1!  I'll be cruising along at 75 mph and it'll be turning 1,900 rpm!!

See what you think!!  Pics!!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 07:19:17 AM by Blackwater »

Offline Jeff73Mach1

• Rat Lover
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2021, 11:53:58 AM »
I think it is a 3.08 rear end and you'll be turning 1750 RPM.

Offline McLovin

• Serious Rat Rodder
  • Activity:
    0%
  • OOOOH YEAH !!!!
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2021, 07:18:36 AM »
WOW Y'all been busy! Looking good. Sorry to hear about your hoof. Hopefully it gets fixed this time.

Offline Blackwater

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Milkbone Blues Band
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2021, 06:41:03 PM »
I'm hating it, but I'm beginning to get used to having that foot out of commission!!  Seems like lately it's messed up more than it's well!!

Yeah!!  We've been getting after it on both cars. I spent a couple of hours yesterday, setting up the front shock brackets on the Model A and tacking in the pass through tubes to get the rack & pinion steering through that frame.

Jeff is planning on spending some time on the Model A body this week while I'm gone to a major Cowboy shoot up in Kentucky. It's sort of a working vacation since I'm taking my hat shaping gear and the band is playing to close the show on Saturday!!  I've been slowly packing all my stuff, (most of it had to go through the laundry) for the last three days!!

I ordered the channels to lower the T over the frame rails, Thursday.  They SHOULD be ready by the time I get back on Monday, the 19th.

Y'all have a good week!!

Offline Jeff73Mach1

• Rat Lover
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2021, 01:36:42 PM »
I would like to challenge the assertion that I am going to do anything productive this week.  I MIGHT go remove some bondo from a cowl side panel, but then again, I may just look at it and decide that it can wait!

Offline Blackwater

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Milkbone Blues Band
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2021, 11:03:35 AM »
SO!!  I had a little vacation and made a little money.  My band put on a great show and I came home with a broken foot!!

Same foot!  Broke the bone behind the little toe, just a little back of where the surgery was done a few weeks ago.  Don’t have a clue as to how I did it!!  So now I’m in a cast since last Monday and it looks like I’m going to be in it for a few more weeks..

The shop that was making my channels made them wrong and can’t make what I want without doing it in multiple pieces.  May have another outlet. I’m not wanting to use multiple pieces for sealing and possible rust issues down the road.  I’m thinking this one is likely a keeper.!!

I have ordered more little items to complete the build and I’ll probably be back in the shop in the next day or two!!

Offline Blackwater

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Milkbone Blues Band
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2021, 08:19:27 AM »
Got the cast off last week and I'm in a walking boot. Still not supposed to put weight on it, but I can get back out in the shop and do some stuff.  The pitman arm for the steering is here and  I got some more pieces for the 348.  I took a little time Saturday and started a punch list for the chassis.  STARTED!!  It filled a sheet of legal pad paper, two columns!!

Ended up having to do the floor channels in two pieces.  I HATE THAT, but I'll seal it up good before I set the body on the frame for good. I'm hoping to get them later this week. 

Offline Blackwater

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Milkbone Blues Band
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2021, 04:35:41 PM »
Got the rear engine mounts figured out and made today.  It involved raising the engine about an inch and I didn't want to do that. I'm trying to keep the car low and the center of gravity low as well.  I'm thinking that maybe I can mount the alternator really low on the engine and an A/C compressor if I decide to do cool!!  I'm seriously considering A/C on this project.

I also got some gussets made for the rear ladder bars.  Didn't get around to welding them in today. I flat ran out of gas!!  It was hot and I still ain't in any kind of real workin' shape!!

Gonna' go hardware shopping tomorrow and try to stay cool. 

I'll put pics up shortly!!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 08:44:23 PM by Blackwater »

Offline Blackwater

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Milkbone Blues Band
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2021, 04:58:59 PM »
Finally got back to the shop this morning!  I dropped in yesterday to help my son get a vehicle he’s working on moved around so’s he can get it on the lift.  While I was there, I figured out how to make the  engine mount brackets for the front of the engine.

I got out there this morning and fabbed up the passenger side fairly quickly.  When I tried to make one mirror image for the driver’s side it was short!!  I backed up and took several measurements and I discovered that the engine was sitting tilted on the frame.  I loosened the rear mounts and adjusted the position of the engine and checked again. Still a little short, so I made a new one, slightly larger, and hand fitted it gradually with a hand held grinder and the bench grinder in one spot. Voila!!  Rechecked everything one more time and fired up the welder.  I tacked all the pieces together and then picked the engine up so I could remove the rubber mounts and weld it together permanently. When it was all in place properly, I took all fresh measurements and it’s all square and level.

I still need to weld a bunch of stuff from the bottom and on the inside of the frame. Once I get everything like I want it on top, I’m going to strip the frame and flip it over so I can get all those places where welding the bottom will make it stronger or seal up any exposed seams.

The doctor says that the open place on my foot is finally healed over.! It’s really tender, but it’s not open anymore!  A couple more weeks in the walking boot and we’ll X-ray to see if the broken bone is healed.  Been four and a half months since I could actually walk! It’ll be five by the time I actually can take off across the room on my own two feet again!!

Anyhow!! I’ll put up some pics when I get‘em downloaded.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 08:22:35 AM by Blackwater »

Offline Blackwater

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Milkbone Blues Band
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2021, 07:02:26 PM »
Made it back out to the shop this morning!!  The foot doc more or less released me yesterday.  The hide is healed up for now, but there’s a broken bone that will probably never heal without major surgery and two or three months completely laid up.  No walking or even putting that foot on the floor at all!!  He says that if we brace the foot properly that I can probably do without the surgery for now.

I spent the day in the walking boot and worked from my chair for the most part all day.  Jeff73 came over and spent the day,  We came up with a neat setup for the anti-rotation brace for the Corvette rear end on his ‘29. He cut down the original aluminum brace and cut out a piece that we can TiG up to adapt the original brace to the new frame.  I’ll drop it off at the welding shop in the morning.  He also began fitting his firewall into the ‘29.  It has a 4” recess built in to allow for the engine setback.  We didn’t quite finish getting it tacked in, but he did get it fitted up pretty good.

We took an old Porsche front disc brake rotor and welded an old table stand to it, attached a piece of 2X12 to the top and made a stand for a second bench grinder.  I don’t have to clamp the grinder in a vise anymore!!

I welded gussets on the bottom of the front engine brackets, just for some extra insurance.  Makes ‘em look better too.

Just so’s things wouldn’t get too boring, we made some braces to strengthen the rear ladder bars and welded them in.  I did two braces for each side.  The back brace has a bolt hole included to facilitate a sway bar.

I’ll post pics of the ladder bars and the engine mounts when I get ‘em edited and downloaded.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 08:06:40 PM by Blackwater »

Offline McLovin

• Serious Rat Rodder
  • Activity:
    0%
  • OOOOH YEAH !!!!
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2021, 11:10:55 AM »
Looking good. Glad to hear about your paw. and sorry to hear also.

Offline Blackwater

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Milkbone Blues Band
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2021, 06:30:21 PM »
Got back out to the shop today.  I’d picked up the driveshaft yesterday and another little batch of hardware.  I went to install the shaft and the U-bolts were nowhere to be found!!  I know that I have a couple or three sets of ‘em, but I’ll be damned if I could find any of them!!  I started cleaning up and straightening up while looking for the U-bolts and discovered some tubing and a piece of angle that I can use to make the transmission crossmember.  I’ve ordered a driveshaft loop and crossmember for the rear of the driveshaft and another loop for the front.  I’ll make my own front crossmember.

Anyhow, I gave up on the search and started figuring on the front track bar.  I’m thinking that it might interfere with the steering linkage.  I jacked up the right front wheel until the left one came off the ground and measured and mocked up the bar.  I’ll have to fab up some brackets for it too, but it’s going to work without any clearance issues.

After some more straightening, I had decided to pack it in, when I found a pair of U-bolts!!  They are a little short, but will work fine for mocking up.  I installed the driveshaft.  Satisfaction made me look around for one more thing before calling it quits.  As I went to pull down the back door and turn off the big fan, I spotted one of the bomber seats that we’d been using on Jeff’s Model A.  I couldn’t resist setting it on the frame for a looksee!!  I piddled around with it for a few minutes and wound up with a decent position. One that suited me, so I took a big wire tie and tied it down where I think it’ll work great!!

Pics in a little bit.  Gotta get ‘em edited.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 06:46:51 PM by Blackwater »

Offline McLovin

• Serious Rat Rodder
  • Activity:
    0%
  • OOOOH YEAH !!!!
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2021, 06:43:59 PM »
McCreary dirt tires? I had a set on my 66 Chevelle. Didn't hook-up worth a crap. Set looks a little far away for this short fat dude HAHAHA

Offline Blackwater

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Milkbone Blues Band
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2021, 04:34:27 PM »
Those tires came with the wheels.  They’re 1” taller than what I am going to use when the car is finished.  The tires I’m planning to use cost almost $400.00 each, so they’ll wait until I’m ready to put it on the road.  It ain’t really all that short!  About 115” wheelbase!!  That suicide front end sticks out a ways!!

I got the first permanent crossmember in today.  Jeff pulled out the bender and we did a little experimenting.  Worked out great!  I’ll put a permanent loop on it for the front of the driveshaft.  It might make a good place for a shifter mount when I get that far.  The rear loop comes in a kit that includes another crossmember that it bolts to.  Should arrive tomorrow with a bunch of other stuff we ordered for this project and the Model A.  I got some more rubber mounts for both cars, a nice looking bracket kit, shock mounts and shocks for the T, and I found a pair of ‘26 T truck headlights that I can modify to use modern bulbs and blinkers!! I also ordered a power brake setup that includes a 7” double diaphragm booster, Corvette style dual master cylinder, and a pedal and brackets.

I fabricated a set of brackets to make up my front track locator and welded them on the frame and front axle.  They’ll need gussets and some more welding when I tear it all down before final assembly.

It was a good day.  I will post pics when I get ‘em edited.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 04:58:29 PM by Blackwater »

Tags: