AuthorTopic: Evicted from the show!  (Read 9340 times)

miraclepieco

Re: Evicted from the show!
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2014, 03:29:50 PM »
I love that car, but good luck finding more than a couple pics of it on the interwwwebs...

Did you ever get to try that Spal fan?

Even the original Car and Driver magazine article about the Cannonball had only one pic of the Gas Monkey car, and that was under construction. Still I marveled at how they could drive something that low, with an open roof, cross country at race speeds, beating all the exotic sports cars. They averaged something around 100 mph - the sports car guys assumed they must have cheated.

Spal fan is scheduled for Monday FedEx delivery.
I'm missing two car shows this weekend while I wait for it    >:(
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 03:34:15 PM by miraclepieco »

Offline radford46

• Rat Rod Crazy
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2014, 07:17:10 AM »
At least you know the sedans were real cars. Most of the '32's are either Fiberglas or reproduce steel. Still cool to look at, at least better than the standard muscle car. I do occasionally like to run up on an original hemi car though.
I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Offline salihajk98

• Rat Lover
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2021, 01:18:45 AM »
I have used this software for a long time and it really does what it says. There are so many functions that you can perform and that’s really beneficial because, in this fast world, we can’t wait for anything. In the starting, this software slowed down the speed of my internet but this tool really helped me a lot ptcl speed test. After the update, it started working well.