AuthorTopic: 1957 Ford F-100  (Read 4315 times)

Offline dan200

• Off Road Carnie Worker
  • Rat Lover
  • Activity:
    0%
  • CHARACTER
  • Referrals: 0
1957 Ford F-100
« on: April 19, 2017, 10:06:23 AM »
1957 Ford F-100 truck.

This is obviously a  VERY modified vehicle with custom touches throughout. It has been daily driven and professionally maintained. Everything works. It starts, stops, runs and drives just as it should. The body does have rust but the patina you see is actually how its is painted. This is not a rust bucket. It just looks like one. Clean title.

The motor is a Ford 460 big block with a polished finish Holley 650 CFM carburetor. It has an Edelbrock performer intake manifold and an aftermarket air filter assembly. There is a custom Flowmaster exhaust that exits out the passenger side bedside and a custom accessory/belt set up to accommodate the Vintage Air air conditioning system. The motor is strong running and reliable and perfectly hits the mark between "kinda loud" and "too loud". It moves pretty good.

The transmission is a Ford C6 with a long throw shifter and the rear end is a standard Ford 9 inch (gear ratio unknown)

The sub-frame is from a modern Ford Crown Victoria. These are commonly swapped under older vehicles because they are easy to find, service and source parts for. The truck has air bags and shocks. It can cruise along with a normal (street-able) ride height and then go and lay frame and retains a comfortable ride. The wheels are steel with new tires.

Other things-
Power steering
Power Brakes
Air Conditioning (brand new vintage air)
4 corner air bag system with LCD display (tank is approx 5 gal w/ 2 compressors)
Over sized Griffin radiator w/ dual electric fans and Mishimoto overflow bottle
Custom stainless radiator lines w/ Vibrant silicone couplings/elbows
Aftermarket gauges (Speedometer needs a cable)
Aftermarket Steering colum and steering wheel
Notched frame
Modified bed with raised bed floor (for laying frame)
Battery relocated to bed
20 gallon fuel cell
Newer black carpet kit
Newer black upholstered seat in great condition
Stereo hidden in glove box (Needs speakers)

(Because you are going to ask). I would love to tell you that I know how many actual miles are on the motor, transmission, etc but I can't. The vehicle has changed hands a few times and those records were lost along the way. I can tell you that it is a great truck. Runs like a champ, turns heads, gets attention and is really fun and reliable. Just about everything that needed fixing when we got it is fixed. It's a truck you can start enjoying today. It's not perfect. It's perfectly imperfect. Come see it. You won't be disappointed.

The truck is located in Gilbert AZ on Elliot Rd near Mesa Dr. and can bee seen by appointment Mon-Fri 8 AM to 5 PM. If those times/days don't work for you we can make other arrangements. I would just need a little advanced notice is all.

Please note-  I travel quite a bit for my work (off road racing).  This very often puts me in places where getting data is nearly impossible to get so it can be difficult to reply to any questions in a timely manner.  If you are interested in the truck feel free to contact me directly, texting preferred, at 602-726-8017

Offered at $20k OBO
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 01:47:26 PM by dan200 »

Offline Blackwater

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 1
    • Milkbone Blues Band
Re: 1957 Ford F-100
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 01:25:07 PM »
ASKING???  $$$
Never use a minor caliber bullet on a major caliber adversary!!

Offline dan200

• Off Road Carnie Worker
  • Rat Lover
  • Activity:
    0%
  • CHARACTER
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 01:48:43 PM »
ASKING???  $$$

Whoops.  OP is now edited.  Truck is listed for 20k OBO.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 03:13:02 PM by dan200 »

Offline dan200

• Off Road Carnie Worker
  • Rat Lover
  • Activity:
    0%
  • CHARACTER
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 10:48:56 AM »
I am suddenly more motivated to get this sold and am dropping the price to $16,900. 

Tags: ford truck F-100 F100