AuthorTopic: 350/350 engine transmission combo SOLD!!  (Read 1250 times)

Offline Blackwater

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 1
    • Milkbone Blues Band
350/350 engine transmission combo SOLD!!
« on: June 26, 2021, 09:56:21 AM »
I have a good used 350 cid. 4 bolt main engine with 882 heads and lots of good parts that I'm not gonna' use!  It has a new HEI distributor, Edelbrock Performer intake, a new starter, new flywheel flex plate, new valve covers, all fresh gaskets, and new spark plugs.  I pulled this engine out of my son's car after he parked it and bought a new truck.  Pulled the pan, intake, and valve covers to inspect. It is all clean and looks great. We spun it over to check compression and it was all good.  It spewed oil out the pressure switch hole before we got to the third cylinder, (I installed a new oil pressure switch before continuing).

I pulled this unit because I wanted the 700R4 transmission for my Model T project. 

A guy down in Atlanta wanted an engine/transmission for his son's Chevelle project, so I added a nice TH350 transmission and 2,200 stall converter to the package.  The transmission was pulled from a restored '67 Camaro to be replaced with a 700 'cause the customer wanted overdrive.  Bright red fluid and it smelled good!  New pan gasket and filter, front and rear seals, and it's ready to go. He hasn't ponied up the money and I haven't heard from him in weeks, so it's all for sale!

I have a set of Sanderson block hugger headers and new header bolts and gaskets to go with it and there are pulleys, (serpentimne) and appliances, (used) available.

I have it on Craigslist for $2,250.00.  I'll take $2,000.00, (we can negotiate) for it to one of you rat rodders here!  If I needed an engine/transmission for my own truck, I wouldn't hesitate to throw this one in it!!

Message me here for info or to purchase!

Pics!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 12:04:15 PM by Blackwater »
Never use a minor caliber bullet on a major caliber adversary!!