AuthorTopic: Arkansas/West TN/North MS members?  (Read 6258 times)

Offline zpi28

Arkansas/West TN/North MS members?
« on: December 15, 2012, 07:09:44 AM »
Any members in the area? I am about 15 minutes from downtown Memphis.  We have a nice group of rodders in the West Memphis/Marion area.
64 Chevrolet C10, SBC/TH350, Driving Builder..

Offline zpi28

Re: Arkansas/West TN/North MS members?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 02:07:40 PM »
Still in Arkansas but now about 40 miles north of Memphis.

Offline zpi28

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 09:35:42 AM »
Starting a New Northeast Arkansas Chapter for the SCROUNGERS CAR CLUB. Will be looking for prospects to bring into the club. This is not an internet club. We do have a website but we dont hang out in there and play monday morning QB. We work on cars and help each other out. Its a family based club. We will be having meets a couple times a month and will be doing some charity events with the local communities. This club has Chapters in several states mainly out East but are looking to expand. There are no Dues, but you must pay for your own merchandise. Getting my Dragger Plates soon for my ride.

The club is taking prospects that have an American Built RWD Car or Truck with at least 2 modifications from stock. Tint,Wheels,Exhaust,etc..
We prefer 73 and older but its open to newer American rides as well. Its about keeping the Hot Rod Tradition going and passing this down to the next generation.
Along the way maybe we can save a few more Oldies and gain some wonderful friends.

Offline Deosentai

• Deosentai
  • Rat Lover
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 02:58:39 AM »
I want to get information about this very much. Please help me

Tags: