AuthorTopic: Newby / oldie from TEXAS  (Read 2419 times)

Offline Granpascrazzy

• Serious Rat Rodder
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 0
Newby / oldie from TEXAS
« on: July 03, 2016, 01:35:22 PM »
Howdy.  finally decided to join. My rat is a 1983 ford f100 which I've ratted by using it all these years.  Allowing it to sun bake in the TEXAS heat since i bought brand new.  I have and still have older stuff but this what  I need to concentrate on now. It has many changes and now I'm hoping you guys can  help me.....I just turned sixty two and very limited resources. Also, I'm not a mechanic, but at this age have tried and accomplished a few things.
the problem is the ignition key broke.  I let two gentlemen try to fix by drilling out the key. They think it now needs a new collum now. I think we could have just wired two switches. Can anyone help with hot wiring? like eight or nine wires and they all kinds of weird colors.
  Sorry about pic; will try to send better ones. I know you guys really like them.
have a bad AUTOHOLIC PROBLEM

Offline lowboy

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Vehicle: 1973 Volkswagen Beetle
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • BOOG OUT
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Newby / oldie from TEXAS
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 07:52:47 AM »
Welcome to the nation from S Illinois
life is a ride where you slide into heaven sideways on 4 flats blown motor saying Thank you God what a ride!!!!!

Offline Granpascrazzy

• Serious Rat Rodder
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Newby / oldie from TEXAS
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 12:44:45 PM »
Here's some more pics.........Hope everybody had a great holiday.........Have a grand daughter in Switzerland, whose birthday is today, and got to talk to her...yippie
have a bad AUTOHOLIC PROBLEM

Tags: