AuthorTopic: Karb Kings of Central Va. Rockabilly rumble Oct 12 Fredricksburg Va.  (Read 3530 times)

Offline fuzz

I don't care what the hedder says, Virginia is not mid northeast, wer're southeast. So get ready for the best rat rod show in the east Oct 12 at the Fredricksburg Fairgrounds  Oct 12, 2013...here's alink to Kab Kings facebook page with details..

https://www.facebook.com/karb.kingsva
The funniest thing about my signature is, by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it!!

Offline radford46

• Rat Rod Crazy
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Karb Kings of Central Va. Rockabilly rumble Oct 12 Fredricksburg Va.
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 06:54:03 PM »
Heading up there from Roanoke. Even got a room! Rusty Cars, girls, and beer! Don't get any better
I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Offline salihajk98

• Rat Lover
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 0
To turn on your Macbook you just have to do the following things. The first thing is to plug in the charger and after that press the power button for at least 10 seconds. This will force your MacBook to turn on. If it doesn’t turn on, press the ptcl speed test power button for at least 20 seconds. If still, you are seeing a black screen you need to seek Apple assistance. They will help you if something’s not working and needs to be changed. You can also visit this site for help.

Tags: