AuthorTopic: Possible Event  (Read 3868 times)

Offline Captain Cadaver

• Rat Lover
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 0
Possible Event
« on: February 05, 2018, 05:39:28 PM »
Hey everyone! 

I plan events for a Sioux Falls arcade bar which specializes in pinball and bad ass craft beer.  I am trying to put together a rat rod show and burn out competition for either May or June.  I am posting here mainly to see what kind of interest there is in this kind of thing?  I don't know that we will be able to give away prizes or anything (at least in the first year), but I thought it would be a cool way for rat rod enthusiasts to get together for a day of great beer, great music, and- most importantly- fun! 

I intend to pair the event with a brewery- probably Bank Brewing from Hendricks, Minnesota- for both promotional reasons and to acquire something special for the day.  We will sell beer inside and out, and we will be hosting 3 bands throughout the day- a local rockabilly band, a very eclectic local band with a metal backbone, and possibly (likely) a national touring, old school storyteller style country musician.  I will also contact a food truck to provide kick ass grub for the day. 

Again, this is mostly to see what level of interest there is in such an event.  If you're interested, by all means drop a reply.  If you have any suggestions or questions, let me know.  Thanks guys!

Allen Jacobson
General Manager, Bonus Round Bar
Sioux Falls, SD

Offline lowboy

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Vehicle: 1973 Volkswagen Beetle
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • BOOG OUT
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Possible Event
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 07:45:15 PM »
Kind of a long drive for MsDee and I but sounds like a good time. Advertise at local carshows. Get some bikes involved
life is a ride where you slide into heaven sideways on 4 flats blown motor saying Thank you God what a ride!!!!!

Tags: