AuthorTopic: Garage Kustoms Magazine Issue #1  (Read 3326 times)

Offline 1shot

• Rat Lover
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 0
Garage Kustoms Magazine Issue #1
« on: September 20, 2011, 11:27:21 PM »
The first issue of Garage Kustoms Magazine is now available for order! The price is $9.00 ea. Overseas orders, expect the mail to take a little longer, but orders will be shipped with tracking confirmation so your issue will not be "Lost" by the mail system. All magazines shipped basic shipping. Please allow up to 4-6 weeks for your issue to arrive. If it is not there by the estimated time, email me at: garagekustoms@yahoo.com If you would like your car, tech, art, or would like to know about advertising rates email me at the address given and I will get back to you shortly. Payment is by paypal to: oneshot@mail.com If you want to send check/cashiers check/money order email gk at the yahoo address and I will send you the address to send payment to. The first issue is ruffly 70 pages, the next issue will be much thicker and more reading, but the price will not go up! Please enjoy the magazine, please tell your friends and please come back in three months for Issue #2!

Like our facebook page to give us your feedback and oppinions about the magazine located here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Garage...68824369813412 Participate in online polls for the magazine content, and submit your 2 cents on the rant in the issue.

If there are any questions you have please email me, my PM inbox is full at the moment. We will have a website up very soon aswell!

Now that issue one is up for sale, we are selling the adspace in issue #2. Ads are $100.00 for a half page ad, and $200 dollars for a full page ad. I am currently discussing distribution deals with americanautomags.co.uk, aswell as a couple guys in australia, and we have a deal with cruisin culture new zealand (cruisin on the forum here) and he is going to distribute it to New Zealand. We will have an international range mass advertising. Payable with paypal to: oneshot@mail.com. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at the same email address.

The cruisin culture blog: http://cruisinculture.blogspot.com/

For Now
1shot
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 11:39:10 PM by 1shot »

Offline hotwheels

• Rat Rod Builder
  • Administrator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Vehicle: 1947 Ford Pickup
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 9
    • Rat Rod Nation
Re: Garage Kustoms Magazine Issue #1
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 06:53:39 AM »
The facebook link doesn't work.........  :-[
Love building rat rods, driving mustangs, and building websites.

Tags: