AuthorTopic: Oldskool  (Read 2109 times)

Offline Oldskool

• Day 1 , OLDSKOOL
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Lover
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 1
Oldskool
« on: March 13, 2019, 09:32:35 AM »
What does Oldskool mean to you ?

Broke down on the highway, call a friend that you have never meet. Late at night. They drop everything and come to the rescue. OLDSKOOL !

IN NSRA they have the fellow pages. Why has not someone done the sale here ?

Oldskool, driving along the I-State , see someone on side of road , stop and offer assistance.
Hot rodders the 1st recyclers.

Offline Blackwater

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Milkbone Blues Band
Re: Oldskool
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 07:38:55 AM »
Hey!!  Oldskool!!  Is that a self portrait in your avatar??

You lot a lot like I do!!  I don't know if I'd stop for somebody that looks like me!!  8) :P :P
Never use a minor caliber bullet on a major caliber adversary!!

Offline Oldskool

• Day 1 , OLDSKOOL
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Lover
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 07:59:38 AM »

You lot a lot like I do!!  I don't know if I'd stop for somebody that looks like me!!  8) :P :P

Yep that is me.

As for pulling over to help, if they look like me , NO. But if they look like Mom, then ya

How ya been ?

Offline Oldskool

• Day 1 , OLDSKOOL
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Lover
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 08:09:55 AM »

Yep that is me.

I have trimed the beard. Guess it is time to let it go

As for pulling over to help, if they look like me , NO. But if they look like Mom, then ya

How ya been ?

Offline Blackwater

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Milkbone Blues Band
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 04:11:00 PM »
I'm doin' much better!!  Been back on both feet for nearly three months without complications.  Several irons are back in the fire and warming up.  We've started booking gigs for the band and I got a new, (different/fresh) block machined up for Lockjaw.  Gonna' be a 175", built out, stroker with 10.0 to 1 compression and a ported head that has been WORKED!!  I still hafta' order the pistons and the cam, but I got time and it runs pretty good as it is, so I'll keep collecting primo parts and when I have it all.....

Holler at us more often!! AND the network thing is a great idea!!  I have competitive shooter friends all over the country and we have bailed one another out on numerous occasions!!  I have several Rat Rodders' numbers store that I'm sure I could call on if I was stranded in their area.  They also have mine and I HOPE they know that I'm there if they need me!!

Message me when you get a chance and we can swap info!!

OH!!  By the way!!!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 04:12:04 PM by Blackwater »
Never use a minor caliber bullet on a major caliber adversary!!

Offline Oldskool

• Day 1 , OLDSKOOL
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Lover
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 05:21:27 PM »
I'm doin' much better!!  Been back on both feet for nearly three months without complications.  Several irons are back in the fire and warming up.  We've started booking gigs for the band and I got a new, (different/fresh) block machined up for Lockjaw.  Gonna' be a 175", built out, stroker with 10.0 to 1 compression and a ported head that has been WORKED!!  I still hafta' order the pistons and the cam, but I got time and it runs pretty good as it is, so I'll keep collecting primo parts and when I have it all.....

Holler at us more often!! AND the network thing is a great idea!!  I have competitive shooter friends all over the country and we have bailed one another out on numerous occasions!!  I have several Rat Rodders' numbers store that I'm sure I could call on if I was stranded in their area.  They also have mine and I HOPE they know that I'm there if they need me!!

Message me when you get a chance and we can swap info!!

OH!!  By the way!!!

I still shoot, freelance. And most of what I shoot is Rat Rods. But this might be my last year. Both knees, and kidneys.

Tags: