AuthorTopic: 1930/31 Ford coupe body - $3800 (Franktown, Co)  (Read 4904 times)

Offline hotwheels

• Rat Rod Builder
  • Administrator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Vehicle: 1947 Ford Pickup
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 9
    • Rat Rod Nation
1930/31 Ford coupe body - $3800 (Franktown, Co)
« on: November 03, 2012, 10:40:12 AM »
1930/31 Ford model a 5 window coupe body for sale. The body is in fair shape and comes with 2 cowl panels, orig inner deck lid, new deck lid skin, orig sub floor, 2 left doors, 2 right doors, windshield frame, new wheel well panels, 1/4 patch panels, new lower rear panel and rebar, new lower rear inner trunk panel, new trunk drip rails, complete new upper and lower wood kits. The body has had chop sometime in it's life and has had the roof and deck lid filled and they used lead to fill it. The body and extra cowl panel has been blasted and I did not have them blast the parts That I was not going to use (the filled roof panel,filled deck lid and the cowl that is on the car now) This body could have been a local hot rod at one time. The body will need some work and is not perfect but a great start for winter project,father son project. I also have a rear sub frame kit from steadfast eng. that allows you to use the stock model a subfame on a 32 frame for an extra $200.00, this is this months rod & custom magazine on how to install this kit. Please call with any questions. Thanks for looking. 303-nine one two-1 nine 31 $3800.00 obo or $4000.00 with the rear subframe kit.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/3371090562.html

Love building rat rods, driving mustangs, and building websites.

Tags: