AuthorTopic: 1935 Oldsmobile sedan ratrod  (Read 4336 times)

Offline Paultowing

• Rat Lover
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 0
1935 Oldsmobile sedan ratrod
« on: December 09, 2014, 02:02:17 PM »
have a 1935 Oldsmobile sedan rat rod for sale. The engine is a 350 I believe from late 70's Chevrolet truck. The engine has a Holley carb and Edlebrock performer intake and a big crane cam (sounds awesome ). The transmission is a turbo 350 (shifts perfect). The rear differential is out of a cutlass (gear ratio unknown ). I'm not sure what the frame was originally under. The frame has been powder coated black. The front axle is from a 47 ford truck with drum brakes. The oil pressure gauge is the only gauge that works. It needs a cable for the speedometer. It does have a heater in the floor with a blower motor. I drive it all the time (when weather permits). The steering does need some work. The steering gear box is really rough and tight. I am including a new speedway motors chevy spring behind the axle front axle with hair pin arms and a new Vega steering box to address the steering issue. I hate to sale my rod but I need the money to build my 47 Ford Coupe. I have won many trophies at shows with this car. It gets a lot of attention everywhere I go. If you don't like attention this isn't the car for you. i can email more pics if interested. I'm asking $9,500 OBO. I'm located in Georgetown Ky. I can email more pics if interested.

Offline Paultowing

• Rat Lover
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: 1935 Oldsmobile sedan ratrod
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 11:20:46 AM »
Price drop! $8500

miraclepieco

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 12:47:50 PM »
Cool car.  Sales will pick up in Spring when car show season starts.

Offline Paultowing

• Rat Lover
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 08:02:25 PM »
Car is sold!

Tags: