AuthorTopic: I Do Believe  (Read 1752 times)

Offline oldskool49

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Vehicle: 1964 Chevrolet Impala
  • Activity:
    0%
  • My Girl, Ol Blue
  • Referrals: 0
I Do Believe
« on: January 12, 2014, 08:23:04 AM »
This is the Limobilizer - the world's longest mobility scooter which measures 10ft and has its own mini-bar.

The pimped-up three-seater ride comes with its own CD player, neon lights and drinks mixer - making it a quirky alternative to the party bus.

British firm Orchard Mobility are celebrating this week after the bizarre vehicle entered the Guinness Book of Records as the world's longest mobility scooter.

The Limobilizer was built by business partners Nigel Fitzgerald, Steve Jarvis and Anwar Watson, who run Orchard Mobility in Taunton, Somerset.

To comply with regulations, they had to drive the Limobilizer 100 metres in two directions with passengers on-board.

[Engineers make 'world's fastest mobility scooter' which can hit top speed of 120MPH]

Nigel said: "One of the managing directors of a company we work with was retiring so we decided to make it for him.

"We made it from an old scooter and stretched it, fitted two more seats and a drinks mixer. It also has neon lights and a CD player.
Hot Rodders. The First Recyclers.

Offline obama

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 1
Re: I Do Believe
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 09:11:36 AM »
Be nice for the bigger shows, or swap meets.

Offline lowboy

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Vehicle: 1973 Volkswagen Beetle
  • Activity:
    0%
  • BOOG OUT
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 10:01:43 AM »
you slowing down that much Obama? :P would be nice for on the way home LOL ;D not that i've ever needed one
life is a ride where you slide into heaven sideways on 4 flats blown motor saying Thank you God what a ride!!!!!

Offline oldskool49

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Vehicle: 1964 Chevrolet Impala
  • Activity:
    0%
  • My Girl, Ol Blue
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2014, 10:44:59 AM »
I would prefer WM or the mall's
Hot Rodders. The First Recyclers.