AuthorTopic: 1925 dodge brothers rat rod - $8000 (monument,Co) Military theme  (Read 6096 times)

Offline hotwheels

• Rat Rod Builder
  • Administrator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Vehicle: 1947 Ford Pickup
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 9
    • Rat Rod Nation
1925 dodge brothers rat rod - $8000 (monument,Co) Military theme
« on: September 26, 2012, 08:18:07 AM »
i hve been building this car all summer and it is now running and driving.... all wired, air bagged rear, four linked,,hundreds of hours in fab welding and design,done in an all military theme..inside has bucket seats in front and small bench in back..she needs firewall, some floor,mount the rear seat and glass to be complete.. i am currently working on the firewall and floor but if you can do that stuff yourself to finnish the inside you can get it way cheeper than if i finnish it out..i built this car to sell when it was done an dim seeing if there is a strong interest out there for it..It is TITLED AS A 1925 dodge sedan..it has a 68 or 70 plymouth 225 slant six in it with the 704 automatic trans..all the engine hoses and lines and some wire conduits are copper and the exhaust tips copper,,velocity stack on the carb is copper,,i did copper and brass accents all around the car,1926 modle t radiator with boyce moto meter/with electric coolong fan and trans cooler..49 ford front and rear axles with new brakes all around..this was just a rusty body on a rolling frame when i got it in july so you can see i have some time in her..military OD green with galvanized roof and door lowers for durability and added strength,,canvas tarp for center roof section all screwed down and tight,,10 gal custom 'bomb' fuel tank on back,.....too much to list so CALL ME..Chad no emails please 719-23three-43one0 text for pictures for some reason i cant upload any tonight

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/3292228018.html
Love building rat rods, driving mustangs, and building websites.

Tags: