Rat Rod Nation Location > Rat Rods of the Mid North East

Harrisonburg Virginia

(1/3) > >>

CoronetRTguy:
Hey everyone,

I wanted to see if anyone was in the area of Harrisonburg, Virginia? I'm looking for other rodders and to also maybe form a car club. I'm kind of tired of the car clubs in my area charging for a news letter when everyone has email or facebook.

I also would like to start one to where we all help each other build our cars. I miss the old type and style of car clubs.

So if you are from the Harrisonburg and surrounding areas sound off and lets see if we can put a meeting together.

obama:
Welcome Mr. CoronetRTguy, glad ya joined us, must be some in your area.

CoronetRTguy:

--- Quote from: obama on March 17, 2013, 07:07:44 AM ---Welcome Mr. CoronetRTguy, glad ya joined us, must be some in your area.

--- End quote ---

Hey Thanks and I hope there are a few members in the area. I have been on one other site and I found two local guys to me and a few in the surrounding areas.  I would like to see a real car club again and one that isnt about the money you pay in.

Rust T Nuts:
Not too far from you..Hagerstown Maryland

Rat Tap Talk

CoronetRTguy:

--- Quote from: Rust T Nuts on March 17, 2013, 04:03:11 PM ---Not too far from you..Hagerstown Maryland

Rat Tap Talk

--- End quote ---

Yeah not to far about 2 and 1/2 hours from me. You guys getting any snow? We are getting some and I thought it wasnt going to do much but the ground is white now and its still snowing. I'm ready for spring and some good car weather.

Hey any good old cars or trucks up that way for sale?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version