AuthorTopic: Medford Cruise (Oregon)  (Read 3865 times)

miraclepieco

Medford Cruise (Oregon)
« on: June 04, 2012, 12:39:54 AM »
The entry for this year's Medford Cruise is a whopping $40!!!!  They must think I'm a rich street rodder or something!  I'm not that desperate to show my car; I think I'll park across the street and save my hard-earned $$$ to buy a new Flame Thrower coil...

Medford Cruise Show 'N Shine
When: Saturday, June 16 - 10am to 4pm
Where: Hawthorne Park   get directions
Medford Cruise Show N' Shine sponsor Ed's Tire FactorySponsored by:
'72 & Older Show 'N Shine
Medford Cruise weekend slows to a stop – literally – at Saturday’s free Show ’N Shine. While you’ll see classic cars cruising the streets all week, the Show ’N Shine features them parked in one priceless car “museum” at Hawthorne Park. Spectators can see first-hand the hundreds of classics, customs, restorations, hot rods and muscle cars parked on display.

The Show ’N Shine features cars from 1972 and older; admission is free. There will also be food, drinks and car gear vendors throughout the park. A pancake and egg breakfast will be served by the Greater Medford Rotary beginning at 7:30am.

Free to the public
    Show is from 10:00 to 4:00 at Hawthorne Park
    $40 Registration required - includes entry into Cruise, T-Shirt and Free Show 'N Shine in Sunday Unlimited show
    Park will be full of displays, food and refreshments available

New for 2012
Exclusively for the Downtown Cruise and '72 and older Show 'n Shine:

The brilliant creator of 'Piss'd-Off-Pete' and the Tank Car is back with his latest - a motor home inspired by a houseboat with a flying bridge dubbed the 'Decoliner.' This aluminum beauty was built from scratch by automotive artist Randy Grubb and can be driven from its cab or from up top - you gotta see it to believe it!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 12:54:40 AM by miraclepieco »

Offline oldskool49

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Vehicle: 1964 Chevrolet Impala
  • Activity:
    0%
  • My Girl, Ol Blue
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Medford Cruise (Oregon)
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 03:53:56 AM »
Damnnnnn 40bucks. I pay that for 4 days of kick ass fun at the KKOA in Salina. Ya you will get more out of the flamethrower. Who you gonna get it from?

Oh did you get pictures?

8)
Hot Rodders. The First Recyclers.

Offline hotwheels

• Rat Rod Builder
  • Administrator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Vehicle: 1947 Ford Pickup
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 9
    • Rat Rod Nation
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 06:36:55 AM »
40 bucks wouldn't be that bad if the money goes to a good charity, but if they use it for whatever, then it's high.....a show i just went to charged us 20 bucks an entry and they kept the money for themselves and only had 3 trophies, best of show, motorcycle, bike.........when they came out to judge, i had never seen anything like it, they judge the cars like concourse cars, looking for anything bad, instead of looking at the positive......
Love building rat rods, driving mustangs, and building websites.

Offline obama

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 09:12:43 AM »
Hotwheels show sounds like a rip off, $ 40. is high, but they do throw in a t-shirt, and there cruizing, I got tired of just sitt'n at the car show awhile back.

Tags: