AuthorTopic: 79 Vette Custom  (Read 3571 times)

Offline jkwagner

• Rat Lover
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 0
79 Vette Custom
« on: September 02, 2013, 08:02:32 AM »
So I am trying to sell this to buy an old rat rod truck or car and thought maybe you guys would know someone who might be interested in it or maybe some of you would be interested.  I have a lot more pics of it also.  79 Corvette L-82 4 speed Custom ACI Front end, Hood, Rear end and spoiler. $8000 obo (negotiable and all reasonable offers will be considered) for sale or for trade. Engine was claimed to be rebuilt 200 miles before i purchased the car and I have only put 100 miles on it has a bigger than stock cam, Edelbrock EPS intake, Proform 750cfm Double Pumper . Has brand new tires on it, close ratio borg warner super t-10 with Hurst Competition Plus shifter (100 miles on it), 3.70 rear end gears, new body mounts in the rear. Has the original am/fm/cb radio in it. The body is in really good shape and needs minimal filler work, fiberglass is not cracked, needs a paint job. The interior is in great shape, seats are comfortable. The interior was done by previous owner and it is black leather and red velour. Very fun car and gets a lot of attention even needing the paint job. Fostoria, Ohio 44830 There is a lot more to say about this car so message me, comment on here or call me 419-408-7473. Thanks for looking.

Offline jkwagner

• Rat Lover
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 0
Re: 79 Vette Custom
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 02:57:34 PM »
Traded, now to get off of the trade. I wish somethings moved faster.  Now I have a fully rebuilt, all new internals in the engine, clutch and transmission, 72 Harley FLH that came with boxes of original parts, extra parts and pieces and chrome, lots of extra chrome.  Plus the original Harbags and idk what else.

Offline hotwheels

• Rat Rod Builder
  • Administrator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Vehicle: 1947 Ford Pickup
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 9
    • Rat Rod Nation
Re: 79 Vette Custom
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 04:11:06 PM »
That is awesome man, be sure to take pics and share with us.
Love building rat rods, driving mustangs, and building websites.

Tags: