Offline just old

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 0
headers
« on: January 22, 2014, 03:49:44 PM »
I am looking for a cheap set of headers for a 84 302 ford .  if any body has some they would like to part with

Offline Rubberhead

• Serious Rat Rodder
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: headers
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 04:46:35 PM »
Not sure if these are what you are looking for but I have these. They appear to be factory headers for a small block Ford but I don't even remember how I wound up with them, so I'm not 100% sure but given their size, I can't imagine what else they might fit. Let me know if you're interested and I'll take some measurements to verify.

Offline just old

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 05:37:50 PM »
they look about right but I can't tell either if you have a way to tell . or I could take a manifold off and trace it and send it to you . what would you ask for them

art

Offline Rubberhead

• Serious Rat Rodder
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 05:48:58 PM »
I'm open to an offer plus shipping; I'm not going to use them, they've been sitting in my shed for about two decades. I think that it would suffice to take measurements, I'm pretty accurate when it comes to that but if you would rather send me a traced manifold, I'm good with that too. Also, now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure that I got them with an 86 Ford truck that I used to have with a 351W.

Tags: