AuthorTopic: Son Of A  (Read 1755 times)

Offline oldskool49

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Vehicle: 1964 Chevrolet Impala
  • Activity:
    0%
  • My Girl, Ol Blue
  • Referrals: 0
Son Of A
« on: August 20, 2012, 04:08:04 AM »
BITCH. Ya I am a tad pissed. One of the reasons moving to this small town was it didn't have all of the B.S. that the bigger ones do. And had felt secure in leaving to door's un-locked.Well that was intell yesterday afternoon.Going out to my truck looks same till I opened a door. Things just did not fit where they should. Glover box open, 2 small sweat towells on the floor.Still not thinking when I open drivers side door and look at my sterio. I will be go to hell some little MF'R stole my face plate. Ass wipe would have gotten the sterio if he had the right tool for it.So I take off to the local Police Station, chief is out. As I am staning and giving info to the officer up pulls that neighbor lady with her friend. She come up to us and begins to tell him about her stereo and how the face plate in it is no good. She gets the face plate and guess what ? It is mine. So I get it back. Anjd she gets to file the complate. I hope someone nabs the little s-o-b! But boy I sure do feel like its a good day for an ass whoppin. So we will see what happins now.
Well there it is small town living ad all.

Hot Rodders. The First Recyclers.

Offline hotwheels

• Rat Rod Builder
  • Administrator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Vehicle: 1947 Ford Pickup
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 9
    • Rat Rod Nation
Re: Son Of A
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 04:13:15 AM »
That freakin sucks.......Nothing worse then a fuckin thief. I hope karma catches up with the little fuckers and the person responsible, has his/her shit stolen.
Love building rat rods, driving mustangs, and building websites.

miraclepieco

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 01:45:52 PM »
Rural living ain't what it used to be. It used to be, "Howdy stranger!"  Now it's "You stay off my property!" 

Offline oldskool49

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Vehicle: 1964 Chevrolet Impala
  • Activity:
    0%
  • My Girl, Ol Blue
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 05:06:19 PM »
Rural living ain't what it used to be. It used to be, "Howdy stranger!"  Now it's "You stay off my property!"

That is no SHIT. Now you are greated with a shotgun in hand. And hell you can't blame the people.

I was in a  hurry to get to work yesterday and over looked 1 item. The fucker got one of my good winter coats. Not just any ol coat. This one has special wording stitched on the back. So the MFr better hope to hell he has something else to wear, Cause I see it on the street I dont give a rats ass how old he is.       >:(
Hot Rodders. The First Recyclers.

Tags: