AuthorTopic: Where do we go tomarrow?  (Read 1177 times)

Offline lowboy

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Vehicle: 1973 Volkswagen Beetle
  • Activity:
    0%
  • BOOG OUT
  • Referrals: 3
Where do we go tomarrow?
« on: July 03, 2018, 02:14:48 PM »
We got 3 shows within driving distance the 4th. Red Bud Il,Robinson Il&Jackson Mo. Been to Red bud several times. Leaning towards Jackson as it's only little over an hour and It's a scenic drive along the Mississippi river and Robinson is mostly Interstate. Oh and there is a cruise in at the local winery. Booze and the 4th shouldn't be mixed and I have a weak will  :P
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 07:57:38 PM by lowboy »
life is a ride where you slide into heaven sideways on 4 flats blown motor saying Thank you God what a ride!!!!!

Offline Blackwater

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 1
    • Milkbone Blues Band
Re: Where do we go tomarrow?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 03:50:34 PM »
It's 95 degrees here and the "feels like" is 105!!  I'm staying indoors today and keeping cool!!

LOWBOY!!  I wish those shows were closer and that Lockjaw had A/C!!  I might try to go to one of them!!

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE INDEPENDENCE DAY HOLIDAY!!

Remember what the day represents too!!
Never use a minor caliber bullet on a major caliber adversary!!

Offline lowboy

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Vehicle: 1973 Volkswagen Beetle
  • Activity:
    0%
  • BOOG OUT
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Where do we go tomarrow?
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 04:52:17 PM »
The Boog bug had a dead battery this AM. Once the battery was charged it wouldn't start. I got PO'ed and sat in the A/C myself for several hours. It finally started I discovered she was flooded. Guessing it was cranking but not enouph voltage to fire the plugs. Also my big charger STB so I was using a small amp charger.
life is a ride where you slide into heaven sideways on 4 flats blown motor saying Thank you God what a ride!!!!!

Tags: