AuthorTopic: The Shop!!  (Read 1814 times)

Offline Blackwater

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 1
    • Milkbone Blues Band
The Shop!!
« on: April 25, 2020, 06:13:33 PM »
I spent the day today cleaning and straightening up in the shop.  It had gotten cluttered, (more than usual) and there are several improvements that I wanted/needed to make.

There's more to do tomorrow and more major upgrades planned for next month.

We went through the lights and secured them better. Some had gone out when storms and temp changes allowed them to expand or contract.  They just needed to be plugged back together, but some big wire ties will prevent them from doing it again.

We hung a circulation fan at the back of the shop,  I have two of them, but one seems to do all we need, so the other one will stay stored for now.  You can see it in the pic of Lockjaw sitting under the big Dodge dually.

I'd picked up two chalk boards from the school where my wife worked.  They went to the dry erase white boards at the school, so they gave 'em to me just for taking them away.  We put one of them on the wall near my big tool box and the other one will be over the big work table between the front overhead door and the walk in door.

Tomorrow we will install new flood lights with a motion detector over the front overhead door and run a new permanent air line overhead to the other side of the shop.  It will give us air outlets at the front overhead door and at the parts cleaner.

As a parting shot and strictly for my own enjoyment, we put up a traffic light! It's an antique that I picked up right after I got out of the hospital back in January.  Somebody asked why.  I said because I can and because it makes ME happy!!  :P 8)
Never use a minor caliber bullet on a major caliber adversary!!

Offline Oldskool

• Day 1 , OLDSKOOL
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Lover
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 1
Re: The Shop!!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 06:29:53 AM »
Nice
Hot rodders the 1st recyclers.

Offline just old