AuthorTopic: 1924 3 window coupe hot rod - Rat rod project car. - $5000 (Cheyenne, Wy)  (Read 4131 times)

Offline hotwheels

• Rat Rod Builder
  • Administrator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Vehicle: 1947 Ford Pickup
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 9
    • Rat Rod Nation
I think this is a great buy and a super starting point:

I need cash fast. I am selling my Hot Rod project. Its a 1924 Dodge 3 window coupe body. I have the doors they are being primed as we speak. Very rare hard to find. This is a larger cab than a ford 5 window cab. Car has a 302 chromed ford v-8 that is a strong runner with a 4 bbl carb- edelbrock manifold and chrome carberator. Car has power steering, Power brakes, Steering column is mounted. Headers, 4 speed auto matic tranny. Limited slip rearend with Leafs. Wouldnt take much and this car would be road ready. Floor shifter hardware, Rims and tires are brand spanking new. I have all the receipts. Tires are Mickey Thompsons and rims are Original Cragers 5 spokes that I had custom made to fit this car. over $2300.00 worth of tires and rims. NEW. Minor rust in 1 area of passenger side of cab. Car completed should be worth around $18,000.00 in todays market. I have two nice bucket seats also. as well as some roll around rims and tires. Serious inquires only. I dont need a bunch of tire kickers that want to talk shop. I need cold hard cash for a family member in time of need. I would never sell this car if I didnt have to so I am firm on price. I have more than that in it. No Title to body but everything else. Call me at 1-307-421-0 one 4 2.... I have more updated pictures on my phone just not on my computer.

http://wyoming.craigslist.org/cto/3347393809.html

Love building rat rods, driving mustangs, and building websites.

Tags: