AuthorTopic: Don't Be scared and join the nation  (Read 2423 times)

Offline hotwheels

• Rat Rod Builder
  • Administrator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Vehicle: 1947 Ford Pickup
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 9
    • Rat Rod Nation
Don't Be scared and join the nation
« on: May 16, 2011, 12:47:08 PM »
Alrighty then, i currently have over 1300 facebook friends and we are only at 141 members (which is good, don't get me wrong), but we need more. For those facebook friends that aren't sure, feel free to check us out, we have a gallery, forums section, the beginning of an articles section for tech, and a bunch of great members. Please feel free to join and introduce yourself to the nation, we are all here for the same thing, increased knowledge and enthusiasm of our ratty hobby.

Now sign up, Doug (hotwheels)  :'(
Love building rat rods, driving mustangs, and building websites.

Offline Kenney

• Rest In Peace Kenney
  • Rat Rod Crazy
  • Vehicle: 1938 Chevrolet Panel
  • Activity:
    0%
  • R.I.P. Kenney 12/16/2011
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Don't Be scared and join the nation
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 03:30:25 PM »
Yes it is a great place to hang out ;D. Come on in and join the party!! 8) :)
Passed away on 12/16/2011. You'll be missed our friend. Godspeed.

Offline Eagar1

• Rat Lover
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 10:13:13 PM »
Hey all, checkin in from Sin City, (Las Vegas)!
Since being Laid off for a little over a year now I have decided to pursue my hobby as a carreer.
Current projects, in order, well at least as I think I will do it.... (oh all are paid for and have clean titles)
82 Corvette special edition, Inherited from Father-In-Law, Basic clean-repair, and tune up as a tribute and in memory of Phil McFee.(not for sale)
66 Chevy Van, bone stock, 230 inline 6, with a 1956 3 on the tree OD, for hauling parts, camping, and all around fun. (not for sale)
Then I need to make some money:$$$$
63 Chevy C20, future RatRod, $FOR SALE$ and to fund other projects. ( got some ideas to chop the top, Z the frame, and other stuff )
63 Chevy C10, future daily driver, Hotrod truck $FOR SALE$, and to fund other projects.
63 Chevy C20, future daily driver, work truck, towing, hauling, all around get-r-done vehicle. (not for sale)
70 VW Baja Bug, future daily driver, just Rad enuff to dart off on that random trail, but still get ya back and forth to work in style. (may sell this one, don't tell my 8yr old daughter)
68 Firebird, this will be mine to have and to hold till death do us part. (NOT FOR SALE)
66 Tempest, GTO clone, or maybe custom, for my 9yr old son, if he helps. (NOT FOR SALE)
So far, these are what I have at the moment, and I am sure to pick up others along the way, especially after the Baja, to make money.
Then I gotta find one for my 3 year old son, any suggestions??

Offline ezrat

• Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Vehicle: 1928 Dodge 4 Dr
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 04:14:46 AM »
Welcome Eagar1, Looks like a full plate you got lined up ahead of ya. Good luck and keep us up to date on the progress...
"Just because it's primer, doesn't make it a rat"

Offline Kenney

• Rest In Peace Kenney
  • Rat Rod Crazy
  • Vehicle: 1938 Chevrolet Panel
  • Activity:
    0%
  • R.I.P. Kenney 12/16/2011
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2011, 02:57:54 PM »
Welcome Eager1
Passed away on 12/16/2011. You'll be missed our friend. Godspeed.