AuthorTopic: Porkstick brings you joy!  (Read 3235 times)

Offline porkstick2

• Rat Rodder
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 0
Porkstick brings you joy!
« on: May 01, 2011, 11:01:25 PM »
Hey hey hey!  My name is PORKSTICK---but my friends call me Pork! I am a radical fundamental gearhead fanaticand here to proclaim a jihad on something.  Not sure quiet what, but something.  I hail from Big D Texas...and have been known to occupy a little corner of the world....known as THE PORK REPORT in er, uh,,,,,how do you say???  RAT ROD MAGAZINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I bring tidings, joy and bacon related products to the world in picture and heretical word.  I generally try to cover Texas--cause it is too freakin' huge to do much else.  Steve JR (&SR.) have been kind enough to endulge my sparetime hobby of shooting pictures.  A FREAKING LOT OF PICTURES!  I am traditionallly a MoPaR guy, I love trucks....and have been fingering the Texas truck and show scene for a few years now.  I drag raced in high school a bit...Swingers and Darts are my game. I recently have been helping promote shows and having fun at shows with my 6 year old son-PORKCHOP.  My wife is fantastic, and has been tolerating me for over ten years now--so I'm pretty solid.  I have a day job in Plano Texas and a tree farm in Arkansas.  I want some goats......

I am working on a 1980 D50 that I am ratting...-what?  WTF?  Yeah well, if it's gonna hate it's gonna get the hose again...so suck it.  Jap made and imported for Dodge-2.0 liter that is gonna run an open header, has a new big fat Weber carb, and is rusty as hell.  I pulled it out of an Okie dick's front yard for a few hundred.  I have shortened the frame, the bed and butchered the hell outta it.  The taillight fillers were made by hand by BOB GRANT.  It is going to be full of Shiner regalia, old MoPaR emblems, mirrors, and parts.  The suspension is being made (ALL HAND BUILT DOT tube UCA/LCA, REAR TEXAS TWO-LINK W/PANHARD DEVIL BAR) by Dallas Hot Rod Parts with airbags all around.  It is going to be a monster truck...  No-not a big gay 4x4....but a frame dragging, rocker laying, flesh eating zombie kaiju (japanese monster  like GODZILLA) truck.  I refuse to even follow the fringe of the mainstream of anything.  ZAAMBI KAIJU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like to take pictures and I like stuff.   In Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma or Arkansas--hit me up!  Got ideas?  HIT ME UP!  Hate mail?  Hit Me Up! 
PORKSTICK       porkrod69@yahoo.com

Offline obama

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Porkstick brings you joy!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 11:18:06 PM »
welcome Porkstick, glad ya are here.

Offline porkstick2

• Rat Rodder
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 11:40:15 PM »
Thanks for having me...eat all you want, I'll make more!

Offline hotwheels

• Rat Rod Builder
  • Administrator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Vehicle: 1947 Ford Pickup
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 9
    • Rat Rod Nation
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 06:55:17 AM »
Wuzzup pork, glad you made it over to the nation my friend..........Love to see some of those pic's you have. And i love the nickname of your son, porkchop, that is awesome.
Love building rat rods, driving mustangs, and building websites.

Offline Greybeards Customs

• Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Vehicle: 1930 Ford 2 Door
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Living the Dream
    • Greybeards customs
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 07:00:35 AM »
welcome to the fun !
That's not dust in your eyes ...... it's RUST !!!

www.greybeardscustoms.com

Grey Beards Customs
7215 1st ave. N.
Birmingham Al.
205-836-1227

Tags: