AuthorTopic: Things Found and Seen on the Road  (Read 2018 times)

Offline TesTed

• Rat Rod Crazy
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 0
Things Found and Seen on the Road
« on: April 10, 2013, 03:25:35 PM »
Working on the road you can find all kinds of stuff, this is only my latest finds. I've really had a dry spell for the past 6 months. I found the wrecker hook and chain today. The leatherman I found bout a month ago and the 2 rings a few days later. Knives are pretty common in intersections as well as hammers, wrenchs, screwdrivers, etc... I 've found CD cases full of CD's, a set of golf clubs one time but they were Wal Mart brand ( still Free ). Some guys I work with have found guns and one guy found I think it was a 1901 gold dollar pendant and chain.
So Keep Your Eyes Opens

Offline lowboy

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Vehicle: 1973 Volkswagen Beetle
  • Activity:
    0%
  • BOOG OUT
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Things Found and Seen on the Road
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 03:39:01 PM »
i found a pool stick one time in texas  :o railroad crossings are good for stuff also mostly old sparkplugs and screwdrivers
life is a ride where you slide into heaven sideways on 4 flats blown motor saying Thank you God what a ride!!!!!

Offline Rust T Nuts

• Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 08:34:33 PM »
Fun stuff

Rat Tap Talk

Offline oldskool49

• Global Moderator
  • Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Vehicle: 1964 Chevrolet Impala
  • Activity:
    0%
  • My Girl, Ol Blue
Re: Things Found and Seen on the Road
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 02:28:56 AM »
You all remember the flex allen screw driver? The one adjustment tool you had to have for points adjustment. When I picked up ol Blue that is the one tool that was missing in my tool box, and the one important tool for timing the ol girl. Well about a year after moving from DFW to N.W. Arkansas while on my Schwans route at an apartment complex there laying on the pavement was the one tool that I had been searching for high and low plus the internet. So it made it home with me fast. And still have it. When going into a parts store and aski8ng about one the number of blank stares. The thing is priceless. Even though I have converted over to MSD. Still you never know.
While walking around in a store a diamond stud. Cashed in for $$$

8)
Hot Rodders. The First Recyclers.

Offline Rust T Nuts

• Rat Rods or Nothing
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 08:31:59 PM »
Here is a doll head on a front end loader

Rat Tap Talk